Food Facility Renewal & Change US Agent
FSMA requires facilities to renew their FDA registrations during each even numbered year. Food facilities must renew their registration with the FDA between October 1 and December 31 2018. If a registration is not renewed by December 31, 2018, the registration will be removed by the FDA from the system and require a new registration. Foreign shipments to the United States may be refused entry if a food facility is not renewed prior to the deadline.
Register-FDA will renew your food facilities as part of our annual US Agent service.
REGISTER-FDA REGISTRATION RENEWAL SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Preparation, and submittal, and receipt of your FDA Food Facility Registration Renewal.
- Electronic Certificate of Registration. Companies often need to verify their U.S. FDA food facility registration to suppliers, customers, and importers. The FDA does not issue or publish certificates of food facility registration. Register-FDA’s Certificate of Registration provides documentation for your business partners.
REGISTER-FDA U.S. AGENT SERVICE INCLUDES ASSISTANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING FOR 1 YEAR:
- FDA CONTACT: Register-FDA serves as the communication link between FDA and your foreign facility, so that FDA can contact us for routine matters and when an emergency occurs. This means that we are accessible to FDA 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- INSPECTION NOTIFICATION: Register-FDA will assist you when you are notified of an FDA inspection and help with communication between your company and the FDA.
- CUSTOMS CLEARANCE: Register-FDA Corp will communicate with your customs broker and freight forwarder on your behalf to provide information about your FDA registration.
- REGISTRATION UPDATES: Any changes to the data on your registration must be submitted to FDA within 60 days. Register-FDA updates your registration at no cost.
- PRIOR NOTICE: A Prior Notice submission must be filed with FDA prior to each shipment of food to the United States. Register-FDA can instruct your customs broker on the Prior Notice filing requirements.