Change US Agent for your Foreign Food Facility
To assign Register-FDA (Batavia Solutions, Inc.) as your US agent and allow us to manage your food facility registration, please complete the following information.
Change US Agent
FSMA requires foreign food facilities to appoint a US Agent for their FDA registrations. Register-FDA has served thousands of food facilities as their US Agent since 2003. We offer professional service at the most competitive pricing due to our low over-head and owner-operated business model.
REGISTER-FDA U.S. AGENT SERVICE INCLUDES ASSISTANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING FOR 1 YEAR:
- FOOD FACILITY BIENNIAL RENEWAL: Preparation, submission, and receipt of your FDA Food Facility Registration Renewal.
- ELECTRONIC CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION: Companies often need to verify their U.S. FDA food facility registration to suppliers, customers, and importers. The FDA does not issue or publish certificates of food facility registration. Register-FDA’s Certificate of Registration provides documentation for your business partners.
- FDA CONTACT: Register-FDA serves as the communication link between FDA and your foreign facility, so that FDA can contact us for routine matters and when an emergency occurs. This means that we are accessible to FDA 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- INSPECTION NOTIFICATION: Register-FDA will assist you when you are notified of an FDA inspection and help with communication between your company and the FDA.
- CUSTOMS CLEARANCE: Register-FDA Corp will communicate with your customs broker and freight forwarder on your behalf to provide information about your FDA registration.
- REGISTRATION UPDATES: Any changes to the data on your registration must be submitted to FDA within 60 days. Register-FDA updates your registration at no cost.
- PRIOR NOTICE: A Prior Notice submission must be filed with FDA prior to each shipment of food to the United States. Register-FDA can instruct your customs broker on the Prior Notice filing requirements.