Simple and Affordable Solutions by Specialists in FDA Regulations
Our 20 years of experience in global trade, U.S. government agencies, Big-4 consulting firms, compliance issues, and exports to the USA will support your exporting business. We have served hundreds of global food exporters since the introduction of the Bioterrorism Act in 2002.
As the market leader, we offer a comprehensive solution for a complete FDA registration process; we provide representation in the United States for companies and keep our clients’ registrations with the FDA current. Our services will allow you to export to the USA and avoid unnecessary delays by the authorities at the border.
Together with our partners and hundreds of clients around the world, we offer the most effective process to support your business:
- FDA designated U.S. Agent who resides and maintains a business in the USA.
- Global network of representatives who communicate in local languages.
- 24/7 access to a dedicated FDA account to register your facility, or to update information.
- Food Safety Preventative Controls Alliance FSVP Certified Agent.
- Preventative Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI) certified by FDA recognized Food Safety Preventative Controls Alliance course.
Register-FDA is a business accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and has received the highest rating of A+. BBB has determined that we meet all accreditation standards, which includes a commitment to make a good-faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.